Stick To It!

5:00 PM

Considering that I could fit the number of followers I have around my kitchen table, this apology may not be necessary.  Regardless, I'm sorry that I let you down and haven't posted any thoughts or ideas since mid-August.  It's not that I've been without thoughts or ideas.  Ask my husband, I'm full of them! It's simply that I lack the discipline to stick with a plan.  Sound familiar?

http://www.bottlesurf.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/goals3.jpg

Discipline can get in the way of a well thought out plan. If you made a list of home improvements in the past decade but haven't gotten to them yet,  no worries.  There is no time like today to review the list, pick ONE item and stick with it until it's done. I would advise that you check current trends to make sure your decade old idea is still in style!

I made a promise to myself that I would be more disciplined in my social media marketing.  That was the goal, I made a plan and then got to work. The "Stick to It" step is where I fell off.  I don't stick to the steps because I don't have a clear, measurable goal.  That is going to change.  I will post twice a month for the next 6 months.  That's the goal and if I don't stick to it this time, the 5 of you can publicly point out my failure!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Pinterest