Creating Valuable Space in Your Kitchen

7:13 AM

Disclaimer!  This blog is about organizing ideas in the kitchen - but I, unfortunately, cannot use my own kitchen.  I do my best, like most of us, and I have grand plans, like most of us; but actually putting every idea to work for myself has not yet happened.  But what the heck, a girl can dream!

When preparing your home for sale, don't forget the kitchen cupboards, drawers, and pantry.  I guarantee potential buyers will be looking in all of those places.  And why not?  For the majority of people, the kitchen is the most used room in the house.  Having ample storage is a must! 
Found on BHG.com

found on smg.photobucket.com
An organized kitchen creates the appearance of more space.  It shows the Buyers that there is room for all of the gadgets they own. 
Photography by Jen 
Buyers are also drawn to a clean space and an organized kitchen creates that atmosphere.
lifestylebycaroline.com


Taking the time to organize and purge what you don't need will also help when it is time for you to pack for the move.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Pinterest